SynergyReef Beefs Reef Aquatica
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wtb cube

Frags
    Real Name
    Ryan

Wtb cube

I have a friend looking for a cube. He said he wants like mine which is a jbj 29 cube but lmk if you have something similar to it and asking price and what alls included. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    scott
    I'm always willing to sell my 36 corner tank. Very easily be converted to whatever he's looking for. Even throw in the rock to get him started. The chicagoland reefs pif hob CPR skimmer. All he needs is a way to move water and sand if he chooses.

Frags
    Real Name
    Ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    I'm always willing to sell my 36 corner tank. Very easily be converted to whatever he's looking for. Even throw in the rock to get him started. The chicagoland reefs pif hob CPR skimmer. All he needs is a way to move water and sand if he chooses.
    If you can post some pics and dimensions with details of what's all included and I can show him.
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    scott
    sure, ill update my build thread

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    scott
    the tank is a AGA/aqueon standard 36 corner tank, no overflow. the stand is near perfect, i think there is one little nick on the top of the stand, but barely noticeable when the tank is on it. only 1 of the glass shelves, my kid broke the other one, but not anything that detracts from the look without it. I have no idea where the handle went off to for the glass top, or where the plastic black piece that goes on the back, but neither are expensive, nor necessary or i would have replaced. if i HAD to find the handle, i'm sure its in one of the 50,000 bins i have my stuff in.

if he wants the light on there its an ebay 120watt blue/white dimmable/programmable with moons as well. not full spectrum. gotta buncha other stuff i'm not using that i can PIF as well, i have an overflow from aadog if he wants to sump, little on the big side.

rock is about 40 lbs dry, who knows wet. good stuff marco rock, and from what i can tell i have nothing bad in the rock, just standard bugs/worms. whatever i can't get off the rocks as far as coral, so lets just say 35 lbs he can have depending on what i can frag, he can have most of the palys.

You still looking for a tank. I have a jbj 29 biocube with everything needed to run it except a light