Wojtek's Reef Best Fish Sho Tank
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2 mp10's

2 mp10's

i have 2 mp10's non wireless in my 60 cube, whats the best placement for them and what setting should i use. since they are not wireless, i dont tant them to fight eachother
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others."

Mine are on the back wall. I have a center overflow so one on each side of it near the top. I fluctuate between the different settings but mostly use reef crest turned all the way ip

Hot Administrator / Social Butterfly keishakornbread's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Walt
    Reefcrest is the setting I use most as well. I have MP40s on each side of the tank opposite of each other that are anti-synced and an MP10 on the same side as the Master Pump that is synced.

You should invest in the wireless chip to take full advantage of their pumps full capabilities.
    Custom Pico Aquarium 45g DT w/Starfire Front & Sides, 12g Custom Advanced Acrylics Sump & Refugium,
    Ecotech Radion Pro G3 LEDs (2 Modules), 2 Ecotech Mp40QD, Tunze ATO, Nyos Quantum 120 Skimmer,
    Ecotech Vectra M1 Return Pump, 200w Eheim Heater,
    JBJ Artica 1/15 Chiller |
    And a whole lot of fabulous!

Real Name
    Nate
    Quote Originally Posted by keishakornbread View Post
    Reefcrest is the setting I use most as well. I have MP40s on each side of the tank opposite of each other that are anti-synced and an MP10 on the same side as the Master Pump that is synced.

You should invest in the wireless chip to take full advantage of their pumps full capabilities.
    +1 if they're of the variety that can take the chip. It's about 3 minutes per box to upgrade. You're all in on the pumps, why not put the frosting on it? LOL. I have mine opposite each other on an 18inch tank. I'm generally in reefcrest as well.

Ok wireless chip it is. Then I need someone to come over and set them up as master and slave
    "Not using a quarantine tank is like playing Russian roulette. Nobody wins the game, some people just get to play longer than others."

Real Name
    Nate
    It's really easy. Here's the guide for you. Putting the chip in is literally the cover screws and then plugging in the little chip just like an atari or nintendo cartridge (depending on your age). Cover back on and it's magically got a glowing W. LOL. Give it a whirl and let us know.