Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Hot Administrator / Social Butterfly keishakornbread's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Walt

Jason Fox Group Buy - March 2014

Angie, Devin and I were at the Swap in Lansing Michigan this weekend and I had a chance to put another bug in Jason's ear. I've been holding off on putting a Jason Fox Group Buy together until my tank was up and running and now it's time to plan.

Jason Fox typically gives me 20% or more off on Group Buys that I put together. As a long-time customer familiar with him, his wife and his operations I have been honored to have gained his trust in the hobby and benefit from our relationship built over the last few years. When I return from Europe I plan on putting though an order to arrive in late March.

For those of you who have not participated in one of my group buys, it is an easy process and I typically only deal with local reefers who I know are good for the purchase. I want to keep the group buys as simple and stress-free as possible. You will pick the corals you are interested and Ia will send the group's list to Jason. He will then let me know what he has available and the discount we can expect. The funds will need to be sent to me within a fair amount of time as a paypal gift. If you are not sure that you can afford or pay for the coral, do not submit a request. Shipping cost will be divided evenly amongst all participants.

Shipping will be handled via Fed Ex and Saturday delivery tends to be the easiest for everyone with pickup at my estate. I have the package sent to the Fed Ex location 3 minutes away from my estate since packages are delivered there before the drivers head out for home deliveries. I will text everyone announcing that I have picked up the corals and they are ready for pickup in my tank.

Jason does an excellent job packing the boxes and I let the frags stay in the heated insulated box until the happy new parents pickup that day.

Click on the image above and take a look at what he has to offer. You have a month to make your decisions and the purchasing process moves quickly. Again, if you are on the fence about ordering anything or not sure if you can pay, please step to the side and let the big boys play.

Buyers List (Items in Green have been paid for)

Walt
    Original Garf Bonsai $75
    JF Super Star Acro $60
    JF Unknown $65
    ORA Pearlberry $85
    Tyree Tierra Del Fuego $80
    Tyree Rouge Millie $100
    WYSIWYG Grassy Fields Stylo $30

Jeff
    JF Einstein's Electric Brain Platygyra $25

Matt
    Slow Burn Monti 80
    Super Star 60
    Purps Arco - $60
    Green Goddess - $30
    WYSIWYG fire echno - $25
    Tyree Red Dragon - $80

Rozdab
    Papa smurf acro $80.00
    jf insecticides zoas $40.00
    WYSIWYG UC SSC $65.00
    WYSIWYG crazy ladies zoas $59.00

Victor
    JF Broken Arrow Chalice $80
    Pro Corals Rainbow Acro $90

Angie
    JF Cardus $85
    Yellow Carolina $60

Izzy
    Tyree Tierra Del Fuego - $80
    JF Super Star Acro - $60
    Tyree Pink Lemonade - $60

The Group Buy will close at 9:00 PM CT on Friday, April 11th. I will submit the list of corals and prices to Jason that evening and wait for his response. Once he gives me a number, I will let everyone know what their total is. Shipping will be split evenly amongst the participants of the group buy. Paypal payments will go to [email protected] and should be sent as a gift to family/friend.

Pickup will be at my estate on April 19th after 10:00 AM. My address is 1134 West 18th Street, Chicago. BOOM!!

Last edited by keishakornbread; 04-14-2014 at 09:24 PM.
    Custom Pico Aquarium 45g DT w/Starfire Front & Sides, 12g Custom Advanced Acrylics Sump & Refugium,
    Ecotech Radion Pro G3 LEDs (2 Modules), 2 Ecotech Mp40QD, Tunze ATO, Nyos Quantum 120 Skimmer,
    Ecotech Vectra M1 Return Pump, 200w Eheim Heater,
    JBJ Artica 1/15 Chiller |
    And a whole lot of fabulous!

Totally in!!! A month from now my tank should be cleaned of algae!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bump

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Jeff
    Jason Fox Einstein's Electric Brain Platygyra
    $25

put me down for this walt
    There is no reason not to believe that your goals are attainable

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Walt
    So apparently it's time to start gathering a list together. Please let me know what you are definitely going to purchase. If you are on the fence, please do not post what you want, and instead wait to you are positive about purchasing it. We want this to be as stress-free for everyone as possible. Shipping will be to the FedEx location near my home which typically has arrivals at 7AM and pickup will be at my estate.

I'm thinking April 19th for pickup would give us enough time to mull over what we want and place the order.

Thanks!!
    Custom Pico Aquarium 45g DT w/Starfire Front & Sides, 12g Custom Advanced Acrylics Sump & Refugium,
    Ecotech Radion Pro G3 LEDs (2 Modules), 2 Ecotech Mp40QD, Tunze ATO, Nyos Quantum 120 Skimmer,

April 20th is Easter. I don't think it should affect pick up on the 19th would it?

Also, what about wysiwyg pieces?

Can we paypal you the funds so JF can hold them till delivery and take them off his site?

Higgs - grammar police jayjigga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rozdab View Post
    April 20th is Easter. I don't think it should affect pick up on the 19th would it?

Also, what about wysiwyg pieces?

Can we paypal you the funds so JF can hold them till delivery and take them off his site?
    yes this...
    120G...someday...

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Walt
    I've added the corals I am interested in along with Jeff's in the first post.

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Krishna
    By when do we need to let you know Walty ?

im getting into sps too

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Walt
    I'd like to be able to give him a breakdown of what we want on Friday April 4th. Would that be an issue for anyone else?