Lighting
    - Radion Gen 1
    - Coral Compulsion 14W PAR30 LED Refugium Grow Light

Flow
    - Mag 9.5 Return Pump
    - Koralia 750's (2)
    - Hydor Smart Wave

Filtration/Heating

- 15 Gallon Custom Sump: 3 Chambers - Fuge/Skimmer+Rock Rubble/Return Pump (16"x16"x16")
    - Eshopps S-120 Protein Skimmer
    - Eheim Jager 200W
    - BRS Dual Reactor: GFO + Carbon
    - Fuge w/Chaeto

Time for some pictures!
    Full Front.jpg Front.jpg Side View.jpg Sump.jpg Coral Banded.jpg Crab.jpg Duncan Open.jpg IMG_20140201_133348.jpg Mushroom.jpg

SPS 2.jpg SPS Bird of Paradise.jpg SPS Yellow.jpg SPS(1).jpg Trumpet Open.jpg

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Jeff
    Wow! Beautiful tank man.. Good job
    There is no reason not to believe that your goals are attainable

Real Name
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeppun21 View Post
    Wow! Beautiful tank man.. Good job
    Thank you!
    60 Gallon Mixed Reef 24x24x24 :15 Gallon Sump/MAG 9.5 Return/Eshopps S-120 Skimmer/Radion XR15w Pro (2)/Eheim Jager 150W & 300W/Vortech MP10wES (2)/Ecotech Battery Backup (2)/BRS Dual Reactor/Apex Controller w/WXM and AFS
    37 Gallon Planted 30x12x22: Bio-Wheel HOB/Finnex Ray2/Finnex Planted+ 24/7/Aqueon Pro 150W/ DIY C02

Real Name
    Tom
    Here's how my tank is currently sitting,

DSC_0744.jpg

I've replaced the 2 koralias with a Vortech mp10.
    60 Gallon Mixed Reef 24x24x24 :15 Gallon Sump/MAG 9.5 Return/Eshopps S-120 Skimmer/Radion XR15w Pro (2)/Eheim Jager 150W & 300W/Vortech MP10wES (2)/Ecotech Battery Backup (2)/BRS Dual Reactor/Apex Controller w/WXM and AFS
    37 Gallon Planted 30x12x22: Bio-Wheel HOB/Finnex Ray2/Finnex Planted+ 24/7/Aqueon Pro 150W/ DIY C02

Beautiful pics?

Can you tell me what the various sps there are?

POST PICS OF THE PLANTED!

Real Name
    Nate
    looking really good Tom. I am sure you will love the MP10 (and the second one you'll get eventually to play with the wireless). No pressure, but if we could use some of your shots to promote the site on social media, I think they would do us a lot of good. You've captured some amazing detail. Either way, thanks for sharing. (oh, and POST PICS OF THE PLANTED, lol).

Real Name
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by larcat View Post
    Beautiful pics?

Can you tell me what the various sps there are?

POST PICS OF THE PLANTED!
    Honestly I have no idea what the names are of the few SPS I have. I picked up a few just to get a taste of SPS, 3 I picked up from AquaPros back in September 2013 when they had a 3 frag SPS pack deal for $20. Two of which have perished; 1 fell in the sand and the other nearly doubled in size before slowly bleaching out for some reason (2nd to last pic in my first post.) I picked up that yellow/orange stick from Jimmy @ CoralCompulsion, it's grown a bit, but mainly has encrusted like crazy to the rock I glued it to. The last piece I have was PIF'd from keishakornbread a while back, and is growing pretty quickly.

I've definately taken more of a liking to LPS and softies, and will mainly stick with them going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbie View Post
    looking really good Tom. I am sure you will love the MP10 (and the second one you'll get eventually to play with the wireless). No pressure, but if we could use some of your shots to promote the site on social media, I think they would do us a lot of good. You've captured some amazing detail. Either way, thanks for sharing. (oh, and POST PICS OF THE PLANTED, lol).
    Thanks! I do love this MP10, to be honest I think it will suffice on its own to keep LPS and Softies. I keep it at around 70/80% and if I turn it up to 100% it blows them around too much. I am keeping my eyes peeled for a good deal on a second one though, I do want to play with the wireless and create some more random flow in the tank.

Feel free to use any shots you'd like, I'm honored!

I don't have any pictures of the planted right now, it doesn't get nearly as much love as it used to. I'll snap some pictures tonight though and post them up!

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Kyle
    thank looks great! keep up the good work!