The Candy Shop Wojtek's Reef
Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm here!!

I'm here!!

So one day Walt/Nate I want to know what happened probably over an meal or a smoke or two!!
    Using Tapatalk

It's a secret! Hookah session is need

Sounds good you have till Monday to set it up!
    Using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Kyle
    Welcome!!!!!! Get in on our raffles/auctions!

Higgs - grammar police jayjigga's Avatar
    Wahoo and welcome!
    120G...someday...

Quote Originally Posted by jayjigga View Post
    Wahoo and welcome!
    Thanks buddy
    Using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Nate
    ok, NOW we can start this forum! I am very glad to see your name.

I'll buy Isaac. Let's do it soon. It's a doozy, but anyone that knows Walt and me should know that we don't generally do things for the wrong reasons, without a lot of thought, or the wrong way (at least Walt). That goes for @Nxt and @jayjigga and @Tethered_Limbs and @Jeppun21 ehereone else round these parts with a little guts (or more likely an once of truth, as it may be). In any case, what do you think of the new digs? I'm pretty proud of what the community has done in just over three months.

What is your current assignment man? I thought maybe you were rocking and wiring. You back to making fresh new sailors for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbie View Post
    ok, NOW we can start this forum! I am very glad to see your name.

I'll buy Isaac. Let's do it soon. It's a doozy, but anyone that knows Walt and me should know that we don't generally do things for the wrong reasons, without a lot of thought, or the wrong way (at least Walt). That goes for @Nxt and @jayjigga and @Tethered_Limbs and @Jeppun21 ehereone else round these parts with a little guts (or more likely an once of truth, as it may be). In any case, what do you think of the new digs? I'm pretty proud of what the community has done in just over three months.

What is your current assignment man? I thought maybe you were rocking and wiring. You back to making fresh new sailors for us?
    Well buddy my flight leave Tuesday morning so a rain check is in order. But I will be back soon!!
    Using Tapatalk