Tank It Easy The Candy Shop Aquatica
Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Categories

Categories

PLEASE NOTE: This is only my opinion

I see there are multiple categories, and I believe that having this many was a good way to start! My rule of thumb is that its better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it. Yes, I understand that if a section is not listed, then it could be added; however, if it is already there then no need to waste time. I would also suggest leaving the categories alone, and over time look and see what is NOT being used, then remove if needed. Furthermore, after looking at the provided sections, I think that almost everything someone would want to talk, or inquire, about is already available for them and they won't have to ask for a certain topic to be available, and wait for it to be there before they can post.

So, to conclude, I would like to say "Mods of Chicagolandreefs - GREAT WORK THUS FAR!!!!"

Hot Administrator / Social Butterfly keishakornbread's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Walt
    Thanks Josh!
    Custom Pico Aquarium 45g DT w/Starfire Front & Sides, 12g Custom Advanced Acrylics Sump & Refugium,
    Ecotech Radion Pro G3 LEDs (2 Modules), 2 Ecotech Mp40QD, Tunze ATO, Nyos Quantum 120 Skimmer,
    Ecotech Vectra M1 Return Pump, 200w Eheim Heater,
    JBJ Artica 1/15 Chiller |
    And a whole lot of fabulous!