SynergyReef Out Of The Blue Aquatics Ascension Aquatics
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Zenroommate

Zenroommate

Well here it goes I promised the wife and brother in law I would try to get the word out. They have started a website dedicated to helping people find that perfect room mate. So if your looking for a room to rent out or looking to rent a room yourself this is the place. http://www.zenroommate.com

Thanks

Mark

Real Name
    Nate
    that's a cool idea. Let them know I have a house for rent f they put together some roomies with no rooms. LOL

Will do its just got off the ground I know they still have to tweak it but we will c what happens. I told them gets big they have to sponsor Chicagoland reefs. That was the agreement I made with them if I am putting it out there for the on a reef forum. I got my fingers crossed.

Real Name
    Nate
    Quote Originally Posted by Markemark View Post
    Will do its just got off the ground I know they still have to tweak it but we will c what happens. I told them gets big they have to sponsor Chicagoland reefs. That was the agreement I made with them if I am putting it out there for the on a reef forum. I got my fingers crossed.
    LOL, that's awesome. We've never really thought to discuss non-reef related sponsors, but I really feel like the lounge is for this type of stuff (and cat pictures) and I'm not sure how we'd give away a roommate as a prize since our sponsorship funding is generally stuff to give back to the reefers. (don't get any ideas @keishakornbread ).
    LOL!! Good luck on the venture! I happen to know a thing or two about rocky website start-ups. . .

Facebook page? This helps allot from what I seen with other small business here in AZ