Wojtek's Reef The Candy Shop Reefwise
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Blog posts on tapatalk

Is there any way to get the blog posts to show on tapatalk? I hate that I can't update or check blog posts on it.

Mobile browsing

Real Name
    Nate
    We'll have to check with Kyle on that one, but i would have to doubt the blogs will be available on tapatalk. The other option would be to use your mobile browser and access the site as a regular web page. It'll be a bit small on the screen, but it works OK. We'll see if @Nxt can add anything. Thanks for bringing it up though. We don't know if we can fix it if we don't know it broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbie View Post
    We'll have to check with Kyle on that one, but i would have to doubt the blogs will be available on tapatalk. The other option would be to use your mobile browser and access the site as a regular web page. It'll be a bit small on the screen, but it works OK. We'll see if @Nxt can add anything. Thanks for bringing it up though. We don't know if we can fix it if we don't know it broken.
    Yea I don't know if it's possible either but I figured id bring it up. I hate using the browser for forums on the phone so I'm hoping we can get it to work.

Mobile browsing