Aquatica The Candy Shop Ascension Aquatics
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Worms

Blog Entries

Worms

When i broke down my 125 reef, these guys came out of hiding. I had seen them in the rock for a while but could never manage to catch them. Well, when you remove all the rock and drain all the water except an inch or so, they become pretty easy to find. Man they get big, amazing how they can slip so quickly into a tiny crevice in piece of rock.
    20130901_184415.jpg20130901_184429.jpg20130901_184521.jpg20130901_184540.jpg

Real Name
    Nate
    i'm one of those people who faces my fears pretty well and i would eat one of those suckers if the price was right (7 digits and we'll talk), but boy to they give me the willies. Snakes too. Things that slither just shouldn't be able to go that fast or something and when they're just randomly in our tanks at those sizes without us putting them there, it's just too alien for my instincts. LOL. I'd rather fight a drunk skunk than have you put one of those on my arm (unless the 7 digits in in play).

Blog Entries
    No Doubt! They freaked me out too. Makes me wonder, what the heck am i doing, every time i need to rearrange rock in the tank. Wonder if a large mouth bass would hit that thing?

Hot Administrator / Social Butterfly keishakornbread's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Walt
    OMG!! I would have had a stroke!! Did you know all of them were in there?
    Custom Pico Aquarium 45g DT w/Starfire Front & Sides, 12g Custom Advanced Acrylics Sump & Refugium,
    Ecotech Radion Pro G3 LEDs (2 Modules), 2 Ecotech Mp40QD, Tunze ATO, Nyos Quantum 120 Skimmer,
    Ecotech Vectra M1 Return Pump, 200w Eheim Heater,
    JBJ Artica 1/15 Chiller |
    And a whole lot of fabulous!

I want one for a tequila bottle 😍

Blog Entries
    Well, i did know that i had at least two in there. I would usually see them when lights are off in the middle of the night. But they would slip back into he rock work as soon as i shined a light on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Buddha View Post
    I want one for a tequila bottle 
    Haha..you would say that

Those are scare looking and makes you think twice every time you stick your hands in the tank to arrange the rock

Blog Entries
    i dont mind them i wouldnt mind some in the tank great cleaners

I don't mind them either but they do scare the shit out of me when pick something up with one on it.