Sho Tank Aquacave Wojtek's Reef
Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
    Hot Administrator / Social Butterfly keishakornbread's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Walt

Welcome Reef City!

I'd like to Welcome Reef City to our new reefing community. Reef City is one of my top three local fish stores and is run by an amazing husband and wife team. If you're lucky enough, you may catch one of the kids in there too.

Reef City Aquatics is located in the southwest suburb of Chicago in Frankfort Illinois within 15 minutes of I-80

They offer quality products without the huge price tag! They carry Eco friendly alternatives like LED lighting, aquacultured corals, and tank raised fish. As a supporter of the environment they also aquaculture many of their own varieties of SPS, LPS, softies, leathers, inverts and mushrooms that they have grow in their personal tanks at home. They have been in the hobby and have participated in the reef communities for over 10 years. They both have the insight and knowledge of what the community is looking for..... EXCELLENCE, QUALITY, and AFFORDABLE!

Reef City carries the entire line of AquaVitro including the only salt I use for my setup, Salinity. They also stock BRS items and have macro algae for sale for your refugium. Be sure to check out their large selection of frozen and refrigerated foods. They have packed a lot into their store, so if you are looking for something, let them know.

Reef City carries a wide variety of reef safe and non-reef safe fish. From nano fish to sharks, designer breeds, and tanked raised specimens when possible. They believe in an all natural approach to treating fish for any issues so you never have to worry about contaminating your reef system with unwanted chemicals.

Ultra and rare collectable corals without the ultra pricetag!

Come to the TRUE hobbiest store!

Saving the reef one tank at a time....

Reef City Aquatics
    7942 West Lincoln Highway
    Frankfort, Illinois 60423
    Hours of Operation

Monday 12pm to 6 pm
    Tuesday Closed
    Wednesday 12pm to 6pm
    Thursday 12pm to 6pm
    Friday 12pm to 8pm
    Saturday 12pm to 6pm
    Sunday 12pm to 5pm

Custom Pico Aquarium 45g DT w/Starfire Front & Sides, 12g Custom Advanced Acrylics Sump & Refugium,
    Ecotech Radion Pro G3 LEDs (2 Modules), 2 Ecotech Mp40QD, Tunze ATO, Nyos Quantum 120 Skimmer,
    Ecotech Vectra M1 Return Pump, 200w Eheim Heater,
    JBJ Artica 1/15 Chiller |
    And a whole lot of fabulous!

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Kyle
    Welcome to the site! Thank you for the support!! Looking forward to your sales and post!

Blog Entries
    welcome to the site glad to see my fav store here!!!

Sponsor
    Real Name
    Reef City Staff
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! It looks like I need to update the store pictures!

I wish you guys luck with the site! Things are looking good. I look forward to watching this community grow!

~ Margaret