Sho Tank The Candy Shop SynergyReef
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dosing pumps

Frags
    Real Name
    Bob

Dosing pumps

Just wondering who's using dosing pumps. What your using it for; alk, cal, mag? What brand of dosing pump your using. I'm shopping around for one & just looking to see what kind of luck people have had. I'll try and find a good used one of course. Lol

Higgs - grammar police jayjigga's Avatar
    I've heard people have good luck with the Jebao doser. A friend has a Kore 5th doser, which is $$. @fwadiver runs a perty Vertex doser. Hopefully he'll chime in.
    120G...someday...

Blog Entries
    Real Name
    Matt
    love the vertex libra, i also have the eshopps 2 pump, my dream is to have that setup for microvert/elements stuff, the vertex is easy to setup, tell it when you want it to dose (i dose alk 8pm to 8am and cal 8am to 8pm to keep them from mixing/precipitation out and mag any time of day) you can also use this to keep the pump from kicking on at night while you are sleeping, it can squeel a little when it starts up. then you set how many doses and how much to dose, so i have it set up for 5ml per dose, and then i just kick up how many doses per day till it balances, it does all the math and figures out all the timing etc, and its easy to adjust.